Siemens dishwashers can be built-in or freestanding. They both wash your dishes efficiently at great speeds – and operate quietly. Zeolith drying technology ensures moisture from dishes is absorbed and converted into thermal energy. And washing times can be reduced by 66% with varioSpeed Plus.
Even with all this advanced technology things can sometimes go wrong. See a Siemens dishwasher problems and troubleshooting guide here.
Error Codes Clarification
Siemens dishwasher error codes inform you that there’s a problem with your machine. You may not be able to solve the issue, but with our help, you can navigate Siemens dishwasher troubleshooting. This will enable you to understand the problem and provide valuable information to your technician, such as the code displayed on the digital screen. For reliable Siemens dishwasher repair in London, look no further. Additionally, you can explore a few error codes and their meanings below to get a better grasp of your dishwasher's issues.
Siemens dishwasher error code E09
This code indicates a fault in the heating system of the dishwasher and needs an engineer for repair.
Siemens dishwasher fault code E14.
There could be difficulties with the water supply of a fault connected with the filing system – water inflow, inlet hoses, and corner valve flow-throughs will all need to be expertly checked.
Siemens dishwasher E15 error code
This signals that there’s water in the tub floor and will need a qualified plumber to sort this issue.
Siemens dishwasher E24 error code
A problem with your Siemens dishwasher not draining is the meaning of this error code – the reasons could be a blockage in the drain hose or sewage pump, or a pump cover not attached securely, or due to a sealed siphon connection, and may also show an error code E25.
More Error Codes
Siemens dishwasher fault codes range from E01 to E31 warning you about any potential dishwasher issues. See additional Siemens dishwasher troubleshooting herе:
- E01, E02, E03, E04, E05 – all of these error codes relate to faulty electronics with technical errors occurring and interrupting the programme – you’ll need a repair engineer for help and advice
- E06 – detection of a faulty door sensor
- E07, E10 – a fault has been detected in the drying system of the dishwasher
- E08 – the water level and the water level in the rinse bowl are both too low
- E09, E11 – there’s a problem with the heating system
- E12 – the heating element is defective – it may need descaling
- E16 – the filling system or water flow is experiencing difficulties
- E18 – a fault with the water inlet has been sensed
- E19 – often identifies a fault in the dispenser
- E20,E21 – a fault in the circulating pump will cause a rising circuit error
- E22 – the dishwasher filter system is dirty or blocked
- E23 – the wastewater pump is perceived to be having problems
- E26 – a defective component in the water circuit will cause issues here
- E27 – this is often a problem with the mains voltage or electrical installation and will need a qualified electrician to fix issues with the power supply
- E31 – when the water doesn’t heat up during the cycle there may be a fault with the dishwasher’s drying system
Incidental Display Warnings
When the display is flashing it indicates that the door isn’t properly closed – make sure that nothing is overhanging from the basket preventing the door from shutting.
If the refill indicator for the salt or rinse is flashing this may be caused by the sensor not detecting the salt tablets or rinse aid – these may need refilling or a change of product.
For any other codes not specified above consult the manufacturer's manual before calling in the professionals.
Get a Free Quote for Any Repairs
In need of Siemens dishwasher repair in London? Our skilled engineers are here to assist. You can request an estimate before you book a service, ensuring complete transparency. Rest assured, all our repairs are backed by a six-month quality guarantee. We're committed to swiftly diagnosing and fixing any faults in your Siemens dishwasher, so your appliance will be running like new in no time. For a worry-free solution, book appliance repairs in London today.