Multifunctioning Zanussi ovens make cooking a joy. You can grill, bake, and cook – and cleaning is made effortless with Pyrolytic technology. With defrost functions, top and bottom heating elements, and even heat distribution systems, you’ll find the perfect oven for your needs.
Need some help when perfect start to become imperfect? Look at some common Zanussi oven problems and troubleshooting here…
Diagnose the Issue
Zanussi oven problems can include:Zanussi oven not heating up
There are basically three main faults that can prevent your oven from heating up, and that can be easily fixed by an appliance repair technician:
- A defective element – if the oven fan is working and the thermostat light is on this indicates the heating element is faulty.
- The fan oven element – when the circuit breaker trips the electricity each time you turn the oven on, this points to the fan oven element which may need replacing
- A faulty timer – the clock/timer needs to be set to manual for the oven to heat up. If this part isn’t working properly it will need to be repaired or replaced
When the grill doesn’t work or cuts out after a time this may be an issue with the cooling fan. If this fails the grill won’t operate properly and will need to be checked out by an experienced engineer.Zanussi oven lights not working
If the indicator neon lights aren’t working correctly this could be related to the function controls. If the internal light doesn’t come on it may a simple replacement bulb that’s needed. However, if the light keeps blowing this points to a loose connection in the holder causing the electricity to jump across the contact. Any electrical issues can be safely resolved by a qualified electrical engineer.Zanussi oven door falls off
Oven door hinges may be the cause – either the hinge itself or the hinge receiver fails, resulting in the door falling. Modern ovens are often designed to be able to remove the door for cleaning. It’s essential that the door is refitted professionally as tensioning door springs can be quite dangerous. The door will also need to be properly sealed to avoid any heat escape.
An Explanation of Error Codes
Zanussi oven fault codes are designed to show where the fault may lie even though you may need expert help to put these Zanussi oven problems right. Codes include:
- F02 – door lock fault on ovens with pyrolytic function
- F03 – a problem with the memory on the control unit which will require the replacement of the main control board
- F04 – temperature sensor error – if readings prove to be incorrect this component may need replacing
- F05 – overheating causing the maximum temperature to be exceeded – another issue caused by a faulty temperature sensor, or main control board
- F08 – no communication between display board and main control which needs professional attention
- F09 – incorrect software which will need reprogramming by an expert
- F10 – the Triac on the main control card is faulty and the oven will need to be reset
Resetting Your Zanussi Oven
How to reset Zanussi oven is done as follows:
- 1. Turn off the power source for about one minute
- 2. When power is reconnected the clock icon will flash
- 3. Set the time by using the +/- buttons
Get Zanussi Oven Repairs
Zanussi oven repair London (electric oven) experts have all the equipment and the skills needed to diagnose your oven problems and quickly resolve them. Only experienced technicians will carry out your fully insured service. You can get a quote upfront, arrange a convenient booking slot, and be sure of a comprehensive service that comes with a six-month quality guarantee.