Professional Hotpoint repair in South London
Established in the United States as far back as 1911, the Hotpoint brand is synonymous with quality household appliances. The brand is famous for its kitchen and laundry products, with its washing machines being their bestsellers.
You can count on Exclusive Repairs’ experienced professionals to provide appliance repairs anywhere in South London at any time and for any reason. Our services are backed by a six-month quality guarantee to ensure our client’s satisfaction.
Hotpoint Washing Machine: Challenges and Repairs
Whether a front or top-loader, with Hotpoint’s washing machines you’ll get efficiency and a quality wash every time. But as with all appliances, damages occur unexpectedly leaving you in need of expert assistance.
Some of the common challenges you may face with your Hotpoint washing machine include:
- Machine not spinning: this may indicate a blocked drain pump or a faulty motor brush or drive belt.
- Machine not draining: oftentimes this is the result of a broken pump or a loose drive belt.
- Leaking: this may be due to a hole in the water pump or any loose parts.
Hotpoint tumble dryers - problems and solutionsHotpoint tumble dryers are great machines. The brand offers affordable models as well as models with higher performance and greater variety of options. These machines usually last for 10-15 years before they need to be replaced, however, regular maintenance can keep them functioning for longer. Tumble dryers usually experience the following issues:
- Not spinning properly: this most likely indicates a faulty belt.
- Making loud noises: your machine might be telling you there’s an issue with the blower wheel.
- Not closing properly: most likely due to an issue with the door latch or lock.
Your Hotpoint Appliance Needs a Repair?
Hotpoint dishwasher problems that require repairHotpoint dishwashers are known for being quiet, practical, and reliable. Whether you prefer a freestanding or integrated design, these machines are tailored to meet your specific needs. With various size options available, they effortlessly fit into both compact and spacious kitchens, providing efficient solutions for your dishwashing needs. As with the other appliances made by the brand, dishwasher maintenance is inevitable. Here is a list of the common problems these machines can face:
- dishwasher leaking: most of the time this occurs due to a blocked filter or a damaged water pump
- loud noises: this could have a simple solution such as the spray arm coming into contact with your dishes but it can also mean that your dishwasher’s pump is clogged
- spray arm not working properly: a blockage or a residue buildup might be preventing water coming out of the spray arm
- dishwasher not draining: this is most likely a case of filter issues or a faulty drain hose
Hotpoint oven troubleshooting
Hotpoint’s ovens are a great choice for your home not only because of their high-quality but because of their energy efficiency as well. Most newer models provide even heat distribution as well as steam functions and Hydro Clean Technology. No matter how new or old your oven’s model is, the appliance might experience issues. Most of the common issues that might arise are:
- oven not heating up: there’s many possible causes for this issue but faulty wiring or igniter
- not baking evenly: this indicates a problem with the temperature sensor or any heating element
- Inaccurate temperature: this usually indicates a broken thermostat
- oven won’t turn on: most likely due to a burned-out heating element
If your Hotpoint oven is experiencing any of these issues, give us a call or simply get your free quote online. With our affordable prices, free quotes and broad availability, you can rest assured that your oven repair will be in highly capable hands.